Home

Friday, September 11, 2020

The Gardener

The Gardener

 

About two years ago or maybe even three years ago I went to Mexico with art friends. We rented a villa that was really amazing and enjoyed ourselves immensely until two of us got sick. That was not a fun part. But during the good times we created. I started a bunch of postcards that I never finished. Fast forward those three years and I re-discovered the unfinished postcards. The Gardener is one of them which is now complete. I have entered it as one of my three pieces for the upcoming NW Collage Society virtual show which opens October 1 on the NW Collage Society website.

3 comments:

jacki long said...

Love the colors and mocement.
Funny but I didn't see the Gardener until I enlarged.
A good entry choice, John.

tgarrett said...

Terrific postcard John- this one is very wonderful as it reads as an abstract then when you look longer you see the gardener.

Lindsey said...

I saw the gardener first! Isn’t it funny how we see different things?