Home

Friday, September 18, 2020

Ten #2 - 07

Two-fer Friday....
Ten #2 - 07

 I totally got involved with my new iPad Pro yesterday.  It had been delayed because of the smoke and fires in Oregon and California.  I was tracking it and for three days it sat in the FedEx warehouse but finally made it yesterday morning early.  I spent most of the day checking it out and trying to sync applications and such.  I had some luck and some delays in doing what I wanted.  So I suppose I will do more figuring out today.  Anyway that is why I totally got lost in the day and forgot to post. :-)

3 comments:

jacki long said...

I like it a lot! She is in charge and "the shock" anchors her from taking over?

tgarrett said...

I love this series John. What a nice book this will make.

Robert said...

Really nice piece, John! Again, I love how the circular postmarks frame the subject, here. Wonderful use of a warm color pallet as well.