Home

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

52 Pickup No. 2 - 04,05, 06

52 Pickup No. 2 - 04,05, 06

 Whatever the reason this series makes me happy.  It is whimsical in nature.  It was very fun to create and although never say never I probably won’t do the same process again since it is my second of three different sets of 52.  A huge thanks goes out to Seth Apter for creating the workshop that I took a few years ago on the process.  Although I have made changes in how I go about doing the cards it is his brainchild.  Thanks Seth!

3 comments:

jacki long said...

Whimsical, and colorful, and fun, indeed! I love it when you tell the artist had fun!

Irene Rafael said...

I know what you mean, John! This series just makes you smile! Thank you for sharing your wonderful art!

Seth said...

Thanks for the shout out John. I love this series -- so much humor.