Home

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Brand Spankin' New Postcards - 24


Brand Spankin' New Postcards - 24
Yes, this is the last of the series with the exception of the missing one. I still have not found it. But I really have not spent too much time looking because I just finished 104 new pieces which will be debuting this fall. The virus is not keeping me from doing art that is for sure. Several people have expressed to me that they are amazed at my productivity during this difficult time. I get it that the pandemic has been very devastating to many people's creativity. If production during this time has caused you to not produce go with it. You will be back. Give yourself a break if that is what you need then take it. I am sure you are doing other things that are helping you. Baking bread or muffins. That is a kinesthetic for of creativity. Know that I am here for support if you need it.

2 comments:

jacki long said...

You inspire us in so many ways, John, I so look forward to your posts.
This has been a lovely series.

Elsa of Lake Forest Park said...

Enjoyed this series. This one has a science fiction like sense to it for me.
The strange Japanese films from the 1950s and 60s come to mind.
Godzilla and Mothra. Giant flora and fauna with tiny people.
Look forward to the next 109.