Home

Thursday, September 24, 2020

52 Pickup No. 2 - 10,11,12

 

52 Pickup No. 2 - 10,11,12

Now that we are into a guessing game as to which were the original cards in this series and which are the newer version, one guess by Robert yesterday was incorrect.  So that is in itself a clue.  You will have to look at his comment to gain knowledge on that clue.  Only one of the three above is a new one.  That is clue two for today.  I particularity like the middle card.  Maybe it is because it has a strong pop of red.  I like how the words frame the focal point.  To me this one is a strong composition.

6 comments:

jacki long said...

I like them all! I especially like #11 for the background
and #10 because he looks like he needs someone to talk to?

Bea said...

I think the new one is #12 because the image comes from a distinctly different source...

julia said...

They are terrific john...and it’s interesting that you were able to restart an old project and get into the entire energy of it so well, that it is tricky to pick out the new work..without looking back to yesterday for a clue, nor looking at today’s commentators for clues..i pick #3 as the odd man out....:-)

julia said...

I should have called it #12, rather than #3..:-)

Elsa of Lake Forest Park said...

That center one is fantastic!

Robert said...

Well, John, I was wrong. Not an unusual situation for me. I especially like # 11 as it also has an extremely strong composition and also because the figure reminds me of the way the Beatles were dressed on their on the cover of their Sargent Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band album. My guess this time is #12!