Home

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Brand Spankin' New Postcards - 20


Brand Spankin' New Postcards - 20
I do not know much about html coding. Something very unusual is happening when I try to post an image these days. As I prepare the blog entry the photo of the image does not show. What does show is the html language. So I do not know what photo is up. I have to publish and then look to see. I do not know why this is happening but at least the photo is there when I publish. After I publish I go back and write something under the html language. It all works but just is very strange because this never happened until recently. I have ordered a new iPad and I am waiting for it to arrive. It is an iPad Pro. To say the least it is exciting because I have wanted a Pro for a long time. It is my 70th birthday present to myself. Soon! :-)

3 comments:

jacki long said...

This piece has so much depth, just great!
You will love your Pro, it's a terrific present.
Happy 70th! What is the date?

Robert said...

Love all of the movement in this piece, John! Wonderful textures and the color combinations are unusual, but, I think, work beautifully! Sorry that blogger is giving you some headaches! Maybe your new iPad will help you solve this issue!

julia said...

John, i haven’t been commenting every day, but this series has got to be one of your best ever...did you lay them out and take a photo fo them as a group?
They are all just breath-taking...and who knows what is going on..i bet it is your blog platform..