Home

Monday, January 23, 2017

Cloth Teabag Journal

Cloth Teabag Journal
Cloth Teabag Journal
Cloth Teabag Journal open




Cloth Teabag Collage #1

Cloth Teabag Collage #2

Cloth Teabag Collage #3

Cloth Teabag Collage #4

Cloth Teabag Collage #5
Each of the above collages fit inside one of the five cloth teabags bound with the safety pins. Although I used safety pins one could sew the binding instead.  The collages are small, 3.25 x 2.5 inches.  I stamped on the front of each teabag on this one.  On a previous journal of this type I did transfers on the front of the teabag.  The teabags have also been soaked in tea to give a hint of color.
I got this idea when I was searching for teabags online.  I taught my original mini teabag journal this past weekend at a workshop in Edmonds, WA.

-----------------------
Oddball Zebra

Image result for oddball zebra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIwpHmwT7jM&list=PL5nzW_AZPx6cwUjpKy8P-J2lwNb0oa0Tx

4 comments:

jacki long said...

Loofs terrific! Wish I were there! ♥

Brian Kasstle said...

I love little journals!

tgarrett said...

very fun journal John- As I have said before you are one of the most prolific artist I know!

Cate Rose said...

This is absolutely fabulous! And I love the safety pin binding, how apropos! Perfect in every way.