Home

Friday, March 21, 2014

Crazy Guy #4

Crazy Guy #4
Months ago, maybe even a year ago I started working on a collaboration with Terry Garrett and Brian Kasstle.  We each made Crazy Guys for an exchange.  I kept one part and the other two went to either Terry or Brian.  This is the original of the second one I did.  I did not know what I was going to do with my guys.  Finally, I decided that I needed to collage them into a bigger piece.  I like that it looks very busy almost like the guy is camouflaged in the larger piece.





I have an art friend, Amy Duncan, who lives in Everett, Washington.  She is starting a series of art parties where one makes absolutely wonderful collaged art in many formats.  Her parties are starting soon.  So if you live in the Everett area here is the information on her terrific opportunity.....  http://fourcornersdesign.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

Cate Rose said...

This is just delicious!

jacki long said...

So wonderful, John! I enlarged it and just feasted on the gorgeous eye candy. What a talent you are! And, I am so thrilled to get to see it on an almost daily basis. Thank you! ;oD

anonymous said...

I think it's more 'take an ear' than 'lend an ear'! Great fun.

tgarrett said...

That Crazy Guy exchange was one of my very favorites from last year! This is a great way to use yours!!! Love it John.