Home

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

April 2014 ATCs

April 2014 ATCs
One of the themes for the international ATC group that I participate in was Memories.  In the early 1970's when the US was involved in the Vietnam War I was classified 1-A by my draft board. I decided to join the army so that I could get a assigned to a unit of my choice.  This photo was taken during basic training at Fort Polk, Louisiana.  Each of these ATCs has a secret compartment with a story that I wrote about one of my experiences during basic training.  I love that all the backgrounds turned out so differently.  Golly was I ever that young?!!!!!

4 comments:

Cate Rose said...

I love these, and feel honored to have one!

jacki long said...

These are so special John, treasures!
I love seeing your stamp and ...
love the idea os a story in a secret compartment ...
you are so great! ♥

anonymous said...

Great grid - pity it has to be divided up!

irene said...

Hello John, I love seeing the different backgrounds as well. You look so sweet. Wish I would have known yo then. xo