Home

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Mini-Journal No. 4 - 08

Mini-Journal No. 4 - 08

The mini-journal spread came together in a strange way.  The prompt was to include a portrait that I had made previously.  It took some time for me to find just the right focal point to finish off the spread.  The use of the girl as an artist just worked out really well.  The portrait was created years ago and is much larger.  I reduced it in size to fit in the mini.


Video of Mini-journal no. 4.....











3 comments:

jacki long said...

Great job, John! I can tell you had fun which is so important, in my opinion.

julia said...

It looks marvelous, john...sadly i was not able to open the video..i wonder if others are having that problem too..
You are sure having a great time!~ i imagine you chuckling to yourself when you come up with a creative solution like this one!

anonymous said...

I like this one - very droll. It made me smile as soon as I saw it. xcr