Home

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Date Due Series 09

Date Due Series 09

If the hills of San Francisco don’t kill me off before the month is up I think I will have accomplished something.  I went exploring this afternoon after checking into my Airbnb and found a deli.  I bought some pastrami.  When I came back to my place I had to park at the top of a hill.  I forgot the pastrami.  I had a class of wine and some cheese and then hiked back to get it!  This old man may be found on a sidewalk one day or the hill exercise program will do him some good.

Here is a photo that I took after I drove around the block and found a parking space so I could take it.



3 comments:

Elsa of Lake Forest Park said...


Exercise reflected in these recent collages and now in your daily routine!
Guessing you feel like the man at the top of the ladder!
Walk on!

jacki long said...

Love the partial circle and vertical line.
So strong. Have fun.

Unknown said...

Don't joke! I was - I thought - fit until struck down!! You take care - we enjoy your amazing output so much.