Home

Sunday, October 28, 2018

52 Pickup 30


52 Pickup 30
It worked so well to collage the child’s hands with the words as if they are resting and holding up a sign.

The second part of the garage story from yesterday is that once I exited out of the public facility directly across the street was an Indian restaurant.  I thought that it would be a good place for lunch. That meant I needed to park again but there was no way I was going into the garage I just came out of.  So I started looking for another spot and ended up on a deadend street.  To my luck there was another garage with the door open and a sign about paying and displaying.  I parked and for the life of me I could not find a machine for the parking ticket.  Just then a young woman was coming through a pub door that leads into the parking garage.  I asked her if I could park in the spot I was in. As it turned out it was parking for employees only.  However, she said I could park there if I told the bartender.  She said the door to the garage should not have been left open.  Being a bit worried about retreaving the car, I asked just that.  She said the bartender could open it for me.  I guess it is on a remote.

I walked to the the Indian restaurant and guess what?!!  It was closed!  On my way back to the pub I saw another Indian place.  It was closed as well!  So no Indian food for me yet.  Maybe in Dublin I am sure.  Once back to the pub I decided I at least had to buy something and so I had a cranberry juice.  The bartender let me out of the garage and I was on my way again.  I ended up buying some ham and made myself a great sandwich for lunch.
---------------------------------------------

Caption Contest - David Rathman | The Art Assignment | PBS Digital Studios





2 comments:

jacki long said...

I like #30 a lot, my eyes found a zig-zag pattern that was very pleasing.
I LOVE the stories of your travels! Feels like I am tagging along! ;o)

julia said...

What we are willing to go thru for indian food, eh? Me too! What an ordeal...:-)