Home

Friday, October 12, 2018

52 Pickup 13

Today is a two-fer as I totally forgot to post yesterday.

52 Pickup 13

These pickup cards are making me smile.  It is just plain fun to do them.  I guess I am really into it as I did 75 x two on the two trips this month.  That makes 150 collages completed.

The ocean trip was a blast and although I am tired, I have many memories of fun times creating art with friends looking out on ocean waves.  We laughed, ate, created and started all over again.  Just plain fun was had by all.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Public Art Trip: New York City | The Art Assignment 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=magmyeTZ-M8

| PBS Digital Studios

1 comment:

jacki long said...

So happy for you and your trips, and I am enjoying upor 52 series.