Home

Saturday, October 27, 2018

52 Pickup 29

52 Pickup 29
I had quite the adventure in a Galway parking garage this morning.  Thank goodness I have a VW Golf as only mini cars are able to park in this garage.  I have never seen such narrow ramps and stalls.  I thought I was going to have to grease up the car on all sides just to make it through.  Alarms kept going off.  I did find a stall and parked.

When I returned a large vehicle was parking next to me.  It was from the UK.  Luckily they were there and backed out of their stall so I could get into my car.  I actually do not know what I would have done if I was later and missed them.  We laughed about it but I am serious, I do not think I could climb over the gear shift and get down to the seat.  I am having enough trouble getting my knees in as it is.  All just another adventure.
---------------------------------------

Make a Thing - Jonn Herschend & Will Rogan | The Art Assignment | PBS Digital Studios





1 comment:

jacki long said...

Love hearing about your adventures, John.