Home

Friday, August 5, 2016

Moths To A Flame

Moths To A Flame
This is my second piece for Roxanne Coble's class Lyrics.  One of the elements in each of Roxanne's examples for the class is to include a piece of notebook paper with the lyrics of a song written in different fonts.  Hence in each piece you will see a large section of white text.  I finished the piece on a ferry ride yesterday morning on my way to Orcas Island to visit a friend who is very ill with ovarian cancer. Rest comfortably Marlyn. I dedicate this to you.

Here is the link for the song in case you would like to listen.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks39mVjOosg

5 comments:

Cate Rose said...

I love what you're doing in Roxanne's class!

Anonymous said...

Fascinating collection of things here.

jacki long said...

I so love this one John!
Every bit seems so integral! ♥♥♥

tgarrett said...

You are amazing- I have done one spread you have done 3!!! All incredible!

Brian Kasstle said...

Wonderful John.