Home

Monday, August 1, 2016

Birds of a Feather or White Pigeon

Birds of a Feather

Well, I am not happy with the scan of this piece.  Since there are so many layers and since I chose a spread towards the back of the RR journal I had trouble getting it to lie flat.  Also there are portions of the spread that I really like better than others.  It is harder to see the swimmer in the scan than in real life.  Now that the piece is done I am wondering if I should have created a more dramatic focal point such as a human figure.  I will leave it and see if something comes to mind in the next day or two.  I have to mail it very soon though.

Finished it and decided it needed white.  Hence the white pigeon and splatters.  There is a name change, too. :-)

White Pigeon
Mailed it off today.  :-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The white pigeon certain adds to the depth and focus of the piece to my mind.

tgarrett said...

Wonderful spread- good with the white- thanks for sharing both.