Home

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Stone

Stone
I don't know where I found the "stone" faces like the one on this post card but I just love the look. There were three originally.  The goggles just make the face!  The letters are press on letters that I got at an art garage sale last spring.  The Schack Art Center has a yearly garage sale for artists to sell their unwanted stuff.  It really is an amazing sale.  Michele, my art friend, got tickets for early entry and so I did not have to elbow the crowds like the previous sale.  I definitely will go again next year.

4 comments:

Claudia MB said...

Hmm, I might have added a "d" to the end of that word. Goggle lady looks a bit out of it. Even the fly looks puzzled.

jacki long said...

I love it! And I love the pops of red/orange. Another winner!
Wish I were closer so I could tag along with you and Michelle on these great jaunts!

anonymous said...

Yes - those letters (and all your finds) are so fascinating. Though it's all in your skill arranging them of course.

Seth said...

That stone face is priceless. I love how you have used it here.