Home

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Staple II Collage Series - 03

Staple II Collage Series - 03

Two staples on this one.  I finished my book for the Puget Sound Book Arts Guild prompt yesterday.  The book is called TEN since it is the tenth anniversary of the guild.  What a good feeling to have it done way before the deadline which is in September!  This is not my usual style as I have a stack of projects that need my attention.  I will get to them but I am not letting them weigh me down.  All in good time.

3 comments:

jacki long said...

This is wonderful, love your layers
and the process of two staples.
This one has a story!

Robert said...

Thank

Robert said...

I finally found a way for Google to allow me to leave a comment on your blog, John! I’ve been thoroughly enjoying your “staple” series. Kudos to you for getting your book done way ahead of schedule. I’m certain that frees you up for many other creative tasks!