Home

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Postcard 08080817

Postcard 08080817
Sometimes I have a specific person in mind when I create a postcard.  In this case I did, Brian Kasstle who had a blog called the Paper Bear.  Now has both a blog and a web page  http://www.briankasstle.com/.   So anytime I find a bear image I think of Brian.

I have several Boy Scout manuals.  The black and white images come in handy from time to time.

--------------------------------------

You owe it to yourself to experience a total solar eclipse | David Baron


This really worth listening to if you are at all interested in the upcoming eclipse.




3 comments:

jacki long said...

Yes, Paper Bear! ♥♥
And your color palette seems like Brian too! ;o)

anonymous said...

Like the link between the bear lumbering away and the resus effort!

Brian Kasstle said...

I love it and it's all MINE!!!