Home

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Santa Fe Triplets

Santa Fe Triplets

Santa Fe Triplets with Crow
I am not so sure that the second image is all that much better adding the crow above the boxcar.  You can decide for yourself.  This was my first time creating a collage on a LP and the first time that I created a circular collage.  We were tasked to create a collage of our choice by Larry Calkins.  He brought in the LPs and off we went creating.  It took me quite some time to come up with what I wanted to do. Finally, since I did not have an idea I just began.  In about three hours I had Santa Fe Triplets.

2 comments:

jacki long said...

I love both, so I am no help!
Your colors are magnificent and
I always love the square format.
Another winner! ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

I think 'with bird' works better - it kind of pulls the eye and gives balance. Great colours. Looks Russian!