Home

Monday, January 25, 2021

Mini-Journal No. 15 - 03

Mini-Journal No. 15 - 03

Some of the photography of the mini journals seems cloudy and others seem crystal clear.  Part of the issue is the photographer, me.  The best images are when I scan before binding when the journal is flat on the scanner.  There are times when the photographer, me, is so bent on getting the content bound that he forgets and then has to scan or photograph the contents more awkwardly.  I think this must be the case on here.

3 comments:

jacki long said...

When I study, up close, I realize how you transfer colors to other areas to get the great cohesive feel. Just great!

julia said...

I agree with jacki! And your work invites a long exploration of how it happened...as for the photographer...well sometimes there is simply no getting them to behave...

tgarrett said...

You are an inspiration dear John! I eventually want to make more of the minis. I love the red doggie and of course your rich use of pattern.