Home

Thursday, October 24, 2019

San Francisco Postcards the Real No. 8



San Francisco Postcards 8
It seems after reviewing my San Francisco postcards to see if any were missing I noticed
that I had published one twice.  Number 8 in September should have been this postcard.  So I am sharing it today.  I am still in awe that all 36 postcards made it home eventually.

This is the last of the series.  So I am also showing you the clamshell box that I made to house the postcards......



Clamshell Box (closed)

Clamshell Box (open with postcards)




Clamshell Box (open)





6 comments:

Bea said...

Beautiful box...

jacki long said...

What a lovely way to save your postcards. Great job!

anonymous said...

I am dumb - I was thinking of scallops and wondering how you would be doing that! Still, I paid £13 the other day for some small soaps because they were wrapped in different William Morris papers and were in a box like yours with WM paper on and a magnetic closure. You did a great job here.

Elsa of Lake Forest Park said...


Love the “last” postcard and it is fitting that it was posted as the end card.
All that yummy red and chinatownish look.
The clam shell box is fab and now must see it in person.
E

Cate Rose said...

Love that postcard! And your box is amazing. Hugs

Robert said...

Oh my, John! Finally, the clamshell box! Love the beautiful edging paper, and the way it is perfectly proportioned to fit your postcards. All in all, the word that comes to mind for this entire project is “Fantastic”!