Home

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

52 Pickup 65

52 Pickup 65
I think the bushel must contain potatoes but I was hoping they were apples.  I saw an apple pie at Costco that looked to be scrumptious.  So apples are on the brain right now! :-)  On second thought they must be apples because who would be preparing this many potatoes at one sitting.  Hmm!

-------------------------------------------

Miscellaneous East Coast Ireland


-------------------------------------------------

What Is Rolling Ball Sculpture? Physics & Sculpture




3 comments:

Bea said...

Potatoes...

jacki long said...

I agree with Bea, potatoes. Maybe a big batch of potato salad for the church social?
I love your Ireland photos, they are exactly the images of Ireland that I store in my brain.

anonymous said...

Look like choc chip cookies to me!!! If potatoes, why is she passing over one she hasn't peeled yet? Fascinating what an image can provoke.