Home

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Envelope Journal




Envelope Journal (front cover)

Envelope Journal (back cover)
This is the second journal that I taught last week on Whidbey Island, WA.  I used my handmade deli papers and words from magazines in the collages in this journal.  I used some amazing Indian sign language images for the focal points.  The closure for this journal is a punched hole with wrap around sari ribbon.

-------------------------------------------------

Better Know Manet's A Bar at the Folies-Bergère




2 comments:

jacki long said...

Gorgeous envelope John, and I so love the celadon that ties it all together.
Sari ribbon seems to be magic on anything!? ♥

Robert said...

Really nice combination of geometric and organic shapes on both covers, John. Looks like teaching this project was s lotnof fun!