Home

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

5%

5%

There are twelve postcards in this series, maybe even fourteen depending on how I count.  New math you know!  I just love Pinterest and I found a blog that has the most amazing photographs which I am saving to my Pins.  I use just a portion of the originals to create the collages in this series....a telephone pole here, a tree there.  The vintage photos are ones that I have gotten over time either from garage sales, flea markets, or new friends from online classes.  This particular cowboy photo appeared as a huge "gift" from Nicole in San Diego.  Thanks Nicole,

2 comments:

jacki long said...

Another winner in such a great series.
Are you printing your pins on the tracing paper?
Mine just came (thank you for the info.) they had been out of stock.

Brian Kasstle said...

I give this 105%!