Home

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Cardboard Journal - 12

 

This spread is another of my favorites for many reasons.  I love how the previous spread shares the composition.  The colors all go together.  It really is a happy accident that they do.  The metal piece pointing to the man’s head is a found object.  It is a woman’s hair clip that I found at the grocery store parking lot.  I love the size of the woman on the right compared to the man on the left.  The line quality achieved with the sewing machine stitching gives interest as does the blue masking tape down the center of the fold causing my eye to jump back and forth with the other similar shades of that color.  The K from the previous spread also adds interest to the total composition.

1 comment:

jacki long said...

This one iS delicious and I LOVE IT ALL. EYE CANDY TREAT. THANKS JOHN~!