Home

Friday, May 15, 2020

Madame Butterfly

Madame Butterfly

Yesterday afternoon I did my every two week grocery shopping. Each time I shop I notice differences. I thought more and more people were wearing masks over the weeks.  Yesterday I noticed the opposite.  What is with that?  I find myself resenting those who do not wear a mask.  I feel like asking them why?  I got up the courage to as the deli guy if it was his choice not to wear a mask.  He said he was taking a break.  Taking a break!  One can not take a break.  I know it must be uncomfortable to wear the mask for a full work shift.  Getting the virus will be much more uncomfortable.

3 comments:

jacki long said...

Agreed.
Madame is wonderful!

julia said...

Love this one john!

Elsa of Lake Forest Park said...


Good for you for asking. I am in and out of stores in minutes because of this.
My sister said two friends of hers were hassled in a store for WEARING masks!
A sign of weakness apparently. Wow.
Anyway, I love this Madame who now appears to be adjusting her masks straps after pulling it off!