Home

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Priority - BLM

Priority- BLM

 I suppose there are many people who just do not get discrimination because they have never been discriminated against.  Let me tell you it hurts.  I know, I have experienced it.  I am not black but being gay one is bullied a lot growing up.  It does not stop when you are a grown up.  It may lessen but that does not mean it has gone away.  So I totally understand when a person of color who is discriminated against says they were.  I believe them.  The news has covered racism quite a bit and we have leaders who are saying things that are ridiculous.  One senator from Wisconsin is being a total bigot and racist.  The sad thing is that they are getting support financially for the racist things that are saying.  And do not get me started on Marjorie Green.  So yes like the sticker says,  Accepting differences is and should be a PRIORITY!

4 comments:

jacki long said...

I definitely agree. One can go mad listening to the garbage that some spew.
I have to limit my news intakemfor that reason. I am liking your faces as I can tell you are having fun.

julia said...

Very powerful john....so much to think about with this post...

Elsa of Lake Forest Park said...

Thank you for these john.
Important and the use of text minimal and direct.
Love

Lynne said...

I am glad you are contributing the conversation. Literally, the entire spectrum of discrimination needs to come out of the closet and be addressed.