Home

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December 2015 Envelope Exchange

December 2015 Envelope Exchange
December 2015 Envelope Exchange
Here are two examples for the envelope exchanges I do.  I got obsessed with stamping blocks of paint on the envelopes that  I made using my envelope punch board.  If you do not have one or not heard of the punch board....OMG!  Terry Garrett turned me on to it and it is just the best for making envelopes....easy, too once you get the hang of it.

Anyway, I also got some new letter stamps that a friend, Sally, had shown me.  Then there was pen work and image transferring to do.  They were mailed off Monday and will be at new homes most likely today.

5 comments:

Cate Rose said...

Fantastic envelope personalization! These are great!

jacki long said...

Love them, your image is terrific!
I will show you mine version of you soon.
I made different versions, maybe different moods?
Terry got me hooked on the envelope cutter too, but I need more practice.
Yours are terrific!

tgarrett said...

Lucky people to be getting these. Wonderful John. So glad you like the envelop board-

Anonymous said...

Very lucky people receiving these! They are fantastic!!!

anonymous said...

Amazing. I wonder if the robot sorting machine gets confused...