Home

Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Bebop Revolution

The Bebop Revolution
I think that I need to go back an add some more blue tones in this piece now that I see it on the screen.  I probably can do that by using the Dylusions Spray Inks and a Q-tip.

I have never really been all that musical.  I like music but in high school I was told that it would be better for me to take ceramics than music.  I guess I owe the music teacher some gratitude because that really started me on my art path fifty years ago.  Gosh, fifty years!  That seems like a long time.

The Bebop Revolution #2
I made two color changes on version #2.  I like it better.  My eye is drawn down with the addition of turquoise in the two places near the bottom of the spread.

2 comments:

anonymous said...

Yes - good thought. Leads the eye round more.

Cate Rose said...

Love this, what an awesome collage!