Home

Monday, August 24, 2015

Bonnie and Clyde


Round Robin Cover 2015

Bonnie and Clyde


I am beginning two new round robins and here is the cover and my entry for one of them.  When Seth Apter and I taught our workshops in May five people paid but could not attend the workshops for various reasons.  I decided to host a make-up in my garage for those five students.  While they were working away we discussed journaling and I brought out several of my journals.  The discussion turned to the six of us doing a round robin.  We are off as the exchange begins September 1.

I was having trouble coming up with a title for my journal entry.  Right away Tim suggested Bonnie and Clyde.  There you have it!

1 comment:

jacki long said...

Perfect Tim!
Can't wait to see what you lucky six come up with,
as I surely love the start! ;o)