Home

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Sight - 11

 


Have you ever bought anything sight unseen?  I do not know if it counts but I started buying clothes from an online company.  They send clothes once a season and you buy what you want and then send back the rest.  I think you can peek to see what is being sent to you but I have not done that.  I put this company on hold because I have so many clothes that I never wear and buying more just does not make sense.  It is kind of fun getting a surprise in the mail though.

2 comments:

jacki long said...

I really like this composition and of course, your colors.
Buying from China, on line, is kind of like that, sight unseen? It takes so long to arrive, you may have forgotten what it looks like, and then the size or quality might be a surprise?

Robert said...

Continuing to enjoy this delightful series! It is amazing the myriad compositions that can be based on the theme of “sight”. Of course “sight” is a key element in the appreciation of almost any work of art. The first thing that comes into my mind when I see the words “sight unseen” are the unknowns of going on a blind date. The word “Perspectives” reminds me of when I taught one and two point perspective to beginning high school art students. Some of them “got” it immediately and others had difficulties during the entire unit. Their success or lack, thereof seemed to have mostly to do with their individual abilities with visual perception.