Home

Monday, February 17, 2020

Tiny Collages in a Japanese Stab Bound Book - Cover and Collage No. 1


Two-fer Monday.  Somehow I forgot all about posting yesterday.  So for Presidents‘ Day you get two for one....


Asymmetrical Binding





Collage No. 1
I had to think of some ephemera to use in tiny collages when I teach my workshops in Newport, Oregon in April.  I remembered Eadweard Muybridge‘s photography of motion.  This was an easy way to provide images for my students!  There are twelve collages in this series.


3 comments:

jacki long said...

Stunning, John. Sure to be another treasure.

tgarrett said...

Looking forward to seeing the rest of this series- you do small so well.

Elsa of Lake Forest Park said...


The partial words are enjoyed my mind loves their prompting tomanother idea...like St. George and the Dungarees!

A lesser known tale.