Home

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Japanese Stab Bound Book with Embroidery

Japanese Stab Bound Book with Embroidery


I just finished another Japanese stab bound book with an embroidery piece made by my great artist friend, Michele.  Michele is famous for her man on the moon embroidery.  I am again lucky to have such a talented friend who was willing to create a piece for me.  Thanks, Michele!  The paper used for the cover was made a couple of years ago when I took a workshop at the Sitka Art Center in Oregon just north of Lincoln City.  Tomorrow I will share an embroidery piece done by yet a third artist, Elsa.

2 comments:

jacki long said...

So beautiful together and as a whole.

Michele R. Unger said...

I am so happy you liked your little stitchery. I love how you used it. That paper choice was brilliant!