Home

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Sumo Tunnel Book

This is one of the  tunnel book that I have made recently.  They are a lot of fun.  I decided to do vintage sumo wrestlers because I had a bunch of cutouts to be used up.  The doors open and the tunnel pops out.  It is best to view in person but this gives you the idea of the book as a whole and the parts.

Box

Doors open and tunnel pops out


Looking down the tunnel

It was difficult to photograph this tunnel book since I had made a viewing hole that was on the small side.

----------------------------------------------------

Ursula von Rydingsvard: "Ona" | "Exclusive" | Art21




3 comments:

jacki long said...

Oh, you know I love this!
Wow, outside and in, just terrific!

Claudia MB said...

I love love love your tunnel books. I can't wait to make one of my own!!!

anonymous said...

John, you are amazing! Do you ever sleep? Such beautiful finish to your work. This reminds me of the long vistas in old toy shop displays with an in-depth perspective view of the world.