Home

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Buttonhole Books

Over the past few weeks I have been making buttonhole books and as you can see I have been making them in quantity.  I taught a workshop at the Newport Paper and Book Arts Festival on how to make this book.  I wanted to have muscle memory, hence, the number that you see plus two that I gave away to my helpers.  Once you have the routine of binding down you can bind quickly and successfully.






-----------------------------------------

Josiah McElheny: Paintings | ART21 "Exclusive"




2 comments:

jacki long said...

Wow John! These are completely stunning!
It looks difficult to me, but so gorgeous!
very lucky helpers! ♥

Brian Kasstle said...

John! I am inspired by your color combos here on these books!!! Love them!!!

These look so cool!!!