Home

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Warm Thoughts

Warm Thoughts
Each month I go to a Belltown Bookies meeting where we share ideas, books, thoughts, you name it. Many months ago we agreed to do a round robin.  Each participant creates a 6 x 9 spread for another participant.  This month Ann was my artist to create for.  Ann's theme is Haiku poetry.  So I created what you see above and added a teabag componet.  Inside the teabag is the Haiku I wrote for Ann based on the woman in the photograph in my collage.


California lost
Sitting on the steps, warm thoughts
Of a better past

2 comments:

jacki long said...

I think this is wonderful. I love the muted tones that blend the buildings.
And "haiku in a tea bag" ought to be a book title, don't you think?

Irene Rafael said...

Gosh, John. Your creativity never stops to amaze me!