Home

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Valentine on St. Patrick's Day!

Valentine 2015
I downloaded photos from my camera this morning and found a Valentine I made for a friend.  How appropriate is it to post a valentine on St. Patrick's day.  Better late than never I guess!   This was a pocket valentine with a little surprise sewn inside.  I wonder if my valentine found it?

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  We have already celebrated with corned beef, briny carrots, and mashed potatoes!  I am off to the store this morning to see if they have any soda bread.  :-)

4 comments:

jacki long said...

I love the outside the box effect ... you are so good.
Ahhhh, Irish soda bread ... Yum!
If I go out I will get some too!

anonymous said...

Wot no shamrock???

Brian Kasstle said...

It's Blarney I say! Blarney!!!

Cate Rose said...

Wonderful Valentine! Who cares if yesterday was St. Patty's Day? Hope it was a good one.