Home

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Cardboard Journal No. 4 - 09

 


You might have noticed that the backgrounds are dark.  The last journal I shared they were white.  I wish they were white.  It took a very long time to import the photos into PhotoShop and to remove the dark background last time.  More time than I wanted to spend.   Using the tools that i know some of the actual collage would disappear when I tried removing the background.  So that is why I decided to go with the way it photographed.

You might not be able to tell in the photo but there is a man behind the large square on the right.  You can see him in a good light.  Maybe if you enlarge the image above you will notice him.

3 comments:

Robert Stockton said...

Once enlarged, I can easily see the face in the dark rectangle. Love all of the rusty looking bits and textures on the left hand page of this spread!

jacki long said...

Yes, I didn't see the face until I enlarges.
There is so much to see and it is definitely eye candy.

Anonymous said...

Isn't there a way to do 'change one colour for another'? Sure in the past I found a way to remove a speckly b/g and make it white in Photoshop. But I agree it's annoying when you find something which is spoiling your work but it would be too troublesome to get rid of. xcr