Home

Saturday, July 13, 2019

July 2019 APC 12

July 2019 APC 12
One thing I really like about using playing cards is that they add color or strength (black).  They also add numerals and design quality (suits).

Yesterday morning I noticed something different and I could not put my foot on it.  Then I realized that the birds were not chirping.  We have quite noisy morning birds and there was no sound.  Did the earthquake have something to do with that?  I know that there is research about how animals are affected by earthquakes.  Hmm!? 

3 comments:

jacki long said...

I like both for differing reasons.
Always good to study.

julia said...

Hi john...yes i have heard of quiet birds during huge events too! When we are about to get a major thunderstorm or tornado warnings, at the lake, there is utter silence...the animals have gone into hiding, i imagine...so glad you are ok!

Elsa of Lake Forest Park said...


I am enjoying the scroll down memory lane with these charming bottle caps and their tiny tales. Also something centering and solid about a circle inside a square or rectangle.

Thanks for mentioning the birds. I am awake early and felt something missing. I have many feeders and my deck is usually bustling with chirping and twitting. Very still. Also my dog is not too interested in much. She didn’t eat yesterday until late. Just ignored it.

Thanks
E