Home

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Teabag Book (page 3)

Page 3
I know many people use PhotoShop and once you master the techniques they are basically the same thing that are available in many of the applications available for creating.  iColorama certainly shortcuts the learning curve.  Each of the portraits in this book have been altered in iColorama. Sometimes it is the person and many times it is mostly the backgrounds or even both.  I am gelling a plan for each of the vintage portraits that I have been altering other than what I have already done.

----------------------------------------------------------

Shahzia Sikander: "The Last Post" | Art21 "Exclusive"




2 comments:

jacki long said...

So cool and I am fascinated by the plaid effect of the background! ;o)

Robert said...

Delightful! I’ve been meaning to play around with iColorama since you showed me some of the things it can do at the NWCS retreat. Great reminder to try it out!