Home

Monday, March 19, 2018

Pi

As promised yesterday I am catching up for the day missed.  The most amazing thing happened yesterday and I will report on it tomorrow.  But today is a two-fer.

Pi

I completed this piece using the same process as in the piece called Meiko.  Last week I hosted a collage meetup at a local bookstore which has a large dining area and other meeting space.  I begin this series while chatting away with other collage artists.

----------------------------------------------

Liz Magic Laser Talks to the Hand | "New York Close Up" | Art21





2 comments:

jacki long said...

I really love this series and especially
the uneven watercolor paper frame feel.

anonymous said...

I find these two with slightly less going on in the b/g than usual very striking. Love that 'cinnabar'-like red. Looking forward to the amazing event report...