Home

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Schoolmarms - Red Barn # 8

Schoolmarms - Red Barn # 8
I am mailing my first signature of the Red Barn series to Sweden today.  I can't wait for Ingrid's signature to arrive here and to see what she does with my signature.  Every other page will be hers.  Yesterday afternoon I spent time with my friend Michele talking about art journaling.  We chatted away about how we start a piece and how it is completed with all the issues that come up and how we come to  solutions.  So much fun!  Fiber paste helped me solve several problems with this piece.

4 comments:

tgarrett said...

Another great spread- wow this book is going to be amazing!

Michele R. Unger said...

John kindly shared his signature in the Barn collaborative journal with me at our "meeting" yesterday. It is even more wonderful in person because each page has wonderful texture. I couldn't keep my hands off it! The finished journal will be a treasure. I hope I get to see it all together. Thank you for sharing it with me, John.

anonymous said...

Don't those ladies look real characters? Remind me of Miss Mary who ran my little school with a very solid moral discipline and many ideas - like 'Satan finds work for idle hands to do'!!

Anonymous said...

Wow John. This is great! Can't wait to see the final book!