Home

Monday, April 1, 2024

No Glue Collage - 01

 



For the winter quarter activity for the NW Collage Society I suggested to members that they might wish to create collages using no wet glue.  I called this activity No Glue Collage.  The collages could be created anyway the member wanted.  It was totally amazing what techniques were used.  In the future I might make a list of different techniques that were sent to me and I can share them on this blog.

I wanted to do something totally different and because I like working tiny I decided to create collage that would fit in a slide frame.  The “glue” that holds this collage together is one staple.  To keep the slide frame together I used that sticky putty substance.

This project was a hoot to do.  This one has both realistic and abstract qualities.



1 comment:

jacki long said...

Great idea, John and that list would be wonderful to see.