Home

Friday, April 26, 2024

A Most Exciting No Glue Book Structure

 


Terry Garrett, my friend and artist, who lives in New Mexico introduced me to a no glue book structure that is really exciting. Over the past few years I have been involved in creating art that fits into this book structure with many artist friends.  The Creative Gents have done several book collaborations and my friend Irene has participated in one of our projects.  Above left is one that Irene did.  Above right is one that I did. Thank you Terry, Brian, Thomas, and Irene for your contributions to these books.  Thanks Terry for introducing us to the structure.  I think Terry may have an Instagram video on the structure construction.  Not sure though.

1 comment:

tgarrett said...

You are so welcome John. I do love this structure. This is a simpler version of a structure I saw online from a book binder in Australia. I can't find the link to that. She used and accordion base.