Home

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Iris, Queen of the Crows


 Well, I am in charge of activities for the NW Collage Society and I am working on the next activity.  I got this idea for a trifold with a slit so that a collage could be mailed and I have been working on the interior over the last few weeks.  I would work on it and then put it down as I did not know where it was going.  I decided to print one of my portraits, this one is of Iris, to add to the background.  You might know Iris from the documentary on her or from an ad.  She is 101 and still going strong.  I have no idea whether Iris favors crows or not but I do and so I made her the Queen of the Crows.

2 comments:

tgarrett said...

Love this John- For some reason I have not received emails of your posting- I use to. I love those safety pin collages as well.

jacki long said...

Iris would be thrilled, this is great!!!