Home

Friday, November 11, 2022

Ready For Anything


 

Today is a day of forced art.  You might say why force it?  Well, because I ran out of my stash of completed art.  I want to be reading or watching a video right now but I told myself, “No!”  I have to work.  It is not that I do not want to work it is that I just have not felt well for quite some time and so reading and video take me away from my thoughts.   I got my stash of started but not complete postcards and in about 30 minutes I had completed the postcard.  I might add one more thing…..my chop mark.

2 comments:

Irene Rafael said...

I am glad you listened to yourself. I was listening to a podcast this morning about just that subject. Sometimes we don't 'feel' like doing art but going past that feeling is important.

jacki long said...

I am so sorry that you haven't been feeling well.
Maybe if reading and videos help, do some of that?