Home

Monday, November 14, 2022

November 2022 - ATC


  

For one of the ATC  groups to which I belong our theme for the last quarter of 2022 was fashion.  I sweated this one.  I had all sorts of ideas which I tried out but none were satisfactory.  As you know I let a piece lead me and I almost got lead down a dead end.  I felt that each ATC was rather flat in appearance. I consulted with my husband but he thought they were fine.  Fine.  Hmm!  Somewhere in the depths of my brain I thought about crumpled paper for texture.  I cut circles out of the textured paper that I created and then an idea popped into my head.  Cut circles and adhere the “circles” to the plastic sleeve.  I have never seen this done before and I think it works.

Then I had to photograph the ATCs but of course when they are in their plastic sleeves the light reflects.  I just have to go with it.

3 comments:

jacki long said...

I love it, and the overall layout! What is the size?

Anonymous said...

Such a clever solution to your presumed “dead end”! That’s thinking outside the plastic sleeve!

john said...

Jacki, the size of each ATC is 3.5 x 2.5 inches.