Home

Friday, June 10, 2022

Caterpillar Book Box - Book 2 - 17


 

My landlord at my cabin has a dog, Scout.  Scout spends a great deal of time with me here.  Every morning even when I am not at the cabin he comes over to see me.  It is just his routine.  He has to check up to see that I am around and OK I guess.  He is a wonderful dog.  My landlord is selling this cabin, his cabin, and the rest of the land and moving back to his condo.  He has to find a new home for Scout for many reasons.  I wish I could take in Scout.  I think that their is a possibility that the landlord’s niece will take him.  Fingers crossed that Scout will have a new home.

This photo, although not of Scout, just reminds me of him and his love of life.  I will miss him.

1 comment:

jacki long said...

I like this, John. Aren't dogs the best. So loyal andjust want to be with you. True love, no matter what.