Home

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Caterpillar Book Box - Book 1 - 03


 

I am closing down on my stay at the mountain cabin that I have been renting since November.  The owner is selling it and his cabin and property.  It goes on the market July 1.  I might be able to stay until August 1 but I have to figure that all out.  I really do not think I want to be there when prospective buyers are going through it.  Plus having all my personal stuff out of the cabin will cause me to haul it back and forth each week.

3 comments:

jacki long said...

This is such a lovely series.
I love the colors and composition.
I hope we get to see it whole?

anonymous said...

Oh, you will be sad to lose your 'special place' - hope something else turns up. xcr

jacki long said...

Yes, I was thinking about you today and am sad that you will have to leave your cabin, you have seemed so happy there. Things have a way of working out?